4/30/2011

Super Scope Six 4 Port USB #2

I know what you're thinking.  Kaokensho has already done a SNES Cartridge with a 4 port usb hub.  Well this one has a red LED light instead of green one so there!  Truthfully I like to perfect the craft so to speak.  Perhaps find a way to mass produce toys like this one.  I'll also be tweaking other projects from the past in the coming weeks.  Thanks to friends and family I have received new techniques and tools.  I have sworn off Goo Gone in place of using a heat gun to remove and preserve cart art.  Started using a mouse sander to attack and grind down large areas of troublesome plastic.  Speaking of sanding, the saga continues with the NES restoration project (see previous post)....that's for another post.
-kaokensho

No comments:

Post a Comment